Access to and use of this site (www.britishsandwichweek.com) is provided by the British Sandwich & Food to Go Association (BSA) and Food, Events & Things (FEAT) Ltd. subject to the following terms:
- By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use this site.
- The BSA and FEAT may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the BSA and FEAT. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of this site
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this site content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any this site content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this site content requires the prior written permission of FEAT.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of this site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this site.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- this site content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the BSA and/or FEAT, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will the BSA or FEAT be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this site regardless of the form of action.
- The BSA and FEAT do not warrant that functions contained in this site content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying the BSA, FEAT or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the BSA, FEAT and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the BSA, FEAT or any other third party.
Contributions to this site
- Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to this site, you:
- 10.1 warrant that your contribution;
- 10.1.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to the BSA and FEAT for all the purposes specified above;
- 10.1.2 is not defamatory; and
- 10.1.3 does not infringe any law; and
- 10.2 indemnify the BSA and FEAT against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by the BSA and FEAT as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- 10.3 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on this site and the purposes specified above.
This Site Community Rules
- You agree to use this site Communities (including Message Boards) in accordance with the following Community Rules. These apply across all this site community sites and services. You should, however, read the local house rules of the particular site or service you’re using, as there may be some local variations to these Community Rules.
About your posts:
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community or annoying other users you may have action taken against your accounts.
- Be patient: users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in the relevant this site Community.
- No spamming or off-topic material: we don’t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don’t re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
- No advertising
- Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed unless allowed in the relevant local house rules.
- No impersonation
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names
- Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this action may be taken against your account.
We advise that you use caution when reveaingl any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address), and please do not include non-business postal addresses of any kind.
About the law:
- You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in this site Communities. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
- Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
- You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
- The views expressed in this site Community areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of the BSA and FEAT.
If you’re under 13:
- Please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before taking part in any this site discussion.
- Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, telephone number, home address or email address).
If you fail to abide by these Community Rules (and/or any variations in the relevant local house rules) when taking part in a this site Community service, you may be sent an e-mail which informs you why your contribution has been failed or edited. This mail may also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts.
This action may include your relevant account or accounts being placed into pre-moderation or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of this site Community areas.
If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to this site Communities or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on this site, and the BSA and FEAT consider such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, the BSA and FEAT may use whatever information that is available about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement/s.
The BSA and FEAT reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason without warning or explanation.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on this site (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Food, Events and Things (FEAT) Ltd..